THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, May 2, 2008

a day!!!

it's an ordinary day for me today..weLL..i played my fave computer game..phantom mansion(a kid's game!)heheh!!and..i've watched my fave shows on tv..

i'm so happy today 'coz the person that i love the most texted me already!!yipee!!he said sorry 'coz he made me felt that he didn't love me.he said that he still loves me so much!(whow!!!!am shakin' to the bones!)it's just that he doesn't have enough money to txt me..that'll he'll repay my worries when the class starts(though we're on different scholls!)...well..it's okei..it doesn't matter..atleast i know now that he still loves me!yahoo!!!i love this feeling!!!!(yayks!!)he said that he can't sleep last night 'coz of what i've said to him(it's because of my anger..)i'm so sorry..i didn't mean it!i'm controlled again by my emotions..*sigh*

my mom told me to turn off this laptop..(mom!!can't you see!!i'm writing on my blog!!hmpf!)

anyways..that's all folks..i don't wanna argue with my mom..(heheh!!am a good girl!)

i miss him so much..!!!!!!i love him 'till death!!!

gotta go!!=)

0 comments: